Wednesday, July 12, 2006

:: WEDNESDAY ::
woke up feeling damn tired. went earlier to sch so i can stroll my way to sch.. jAvA makes me sux. dunno n dun understand wad is going on. stupid me onli know how to copy ans. haiz. mAth was okay lo. except tt room was damn cold la.. bbuurrrr..

Gena was so sweet. she gave me a red color seed. she said tt seed (in mandarian) is meant to give to ur dearly missed fren. hmm..dunno whether is true anot la.. or mayb she's juz pulling my leg.. hahax.. no offence..

SS didn't come today la.. thought of asking him to help me "install" de photoshop n dreamweaver de.. haiz..nvm.. juz have to carry extra weight.. went home wif grace n michelle.. didn't talk much la.. cuz like we all oso v tired.. reached home le.. damn tired.. aft a lil snack, i hit the bed le. mom woke me up juz to eat dinner. nvr thought i would b tt tired..

came online. did nth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home